Sorry guys, this post has nothing to do with Foxy Brown, or an explicit body part as the title suggests. Buuuut it has everything to do with one of the most delicious Banana Bread you'll ever taste.
I wasn't always a fan of banana bread, but I became one while working at M.A.C Cosmetics. I would go to Starbucks on my 15 min breaks about 4 days a week. Needless to say you start getting tired of it. Not because of the lack of options, but because you find yourself ordering the same things all of the time. One day, a co-worker ordered a slice of banana nut bread and gave me a piece. I really liked it, but I didn't like the texture of the walnuts. Recently, I ate a nut-less banana bread at Coconutz (Caribbean Restaurant in Miramar, FL.) which I fell in love with, so I decided to try my own recipe.
I hope you love it as much as I do. If you try it, share with me lol.
Here's the recipe:
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs beaten
4 mashed ripe bananas
1-1/2 cup of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 rum extract
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. ( 175 degrees C). Grease loaf pan or desired pan.
1) In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda, set it aside.
2) Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Add beaten eggs and mix well.
4) Add mashed bananas, vanilla extract and rum extract into mixture
5) Next, add all remaining ingredients (dry ingredient mixture)
6) Pour mixture into loaf/desired pan
7) Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick can be inserted and removed with no remnants (clean)
8) Remove and let cool down
9) Slice, Enjoy, and Share with the ones you love. I promise you'll want more...